Edward Bach was a well-known Harley Street Physician and Doctor, a Bacteriologist and Pathologist in the 1930’s. He carefully researched and identified 38 negative states of mind and then created a plant, tree, bush or flower based remedy for each one. Dr Bach’s system of healing which was divinely revealed shows that fears, cares, anxieties open the path to illness, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually on a deep soul level. All the plants, trees and bushes were discovered in 1920’s and 1930’s by Dr Edward Bach.
Preparations of the 38 flowers of the various plants used in the system of complementary medicine are intended to relieve ill health by influencing underlying emotional states. Plants are ecologically gathered from unpolluted and naturally occurring places. The 38 remedies heal gently and surely, there are no poisonous plants amongst the remedies so there is no fear of ill effects from overdose or incorrect prescriptions.
By treating fears, cares and anxieties we not only free ourselves from illness, but the remedies also remove negative feelings, leaving clients happier and better in themselves. As the remedies work subliminally, removing fears worries and anxieties; negative faults feelings and behaviour patterns in life will leave. Rescue Remedy can be used to help cope with everyday situations such as going to the dentist, interviews or wedding day nerves. It can also help at times of crisis or trauma such as shock; bereavement and relationships breakdown:
- For fear we may find red chestnut or rock rose*helps.
- For uncertainty we may find gentian* or wild oat are needed.
- For insufficient interest in present circumstances, maybe olive or clematis*.
- For loneliness heather, water violet* or impatiens*.
- For the oversensitive to influences and ideas walnut or agrimony*.
- For despondency and despair pine or crab apple.
- For over care for the welfare of others chicory* or vine.
*Are some of the twelve original essences
The purpose of the flowers, whichever remedy is needed, is to offer an individual holistic approach to emotional balance providing a natural simple system in tune with the body which then helps establish equilibrium between the clients true self-higher self, mind, spirit and body, correcting the emotional state in a gentle way
Dr Bach’s Flower Essences can be either taken individually or mixed collectively to make a tincture to help the client start a personal journey, a life transforming strategy to restore emotional balance, relaxation and well-being.
- Understand and work through feelings and emotions and use them for emotional and spiritual growth.
- Initiate a deep personal change that will affect your family and home.
- By clearing holistically we can prevent negative emotions from contaminating our lives, homes and relationships.
Bach Flower Essences work physically, mentally emotionally and spiritually to help you reach your goals and dreams. Be pro-active, make an appointment and see me let me, dowse your DNA and find the “essence of you” and the appropriate Bach Flower Essence to help you develop your intuition, release negative thoughts and beliefs that are rooted deep in the psyche of the subconscious mind, allow positive faith, unconditional love, hope, joy, enthusiasm and courage to fill your being; resolving and dissolving any drama and distress in life.